The Electronic Security Expo (ESX), presented by the Electronic Security Association (ESA), is thrilled to unveil its full educational program for the upcoming 2024 conference. Taking place at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, Kentucky, from June 3 to 6. ESX 2024 promises to be a comprehensive educational journey designed specifically for security professionals.
ESX 2024 offers a diverse range of educational sessions, featuring over 30 sessions across four tracks. With a special emphasis on enhancing recurring revenue streams, these sessions are designed to meet the specific needs of security professionals. Encompassing tactical guidance in Sales, Operations, Management, Monitoring, and Executive Leadership, the conference delivers invaluable insights to foster and help your business grow and maintain competitiveness.
“Every year, ESX presents a wealth of knowledge tailored for security professionals” says George De Marco, ESX Chairman “Our educational sessions feature industry leaders, visionaries, and experts sharing insights, best practices, and the latest advancements. It’s not just education; it’s a pathway for you and your team to shape your company’s future in the business of security.”
Learn to develop your brand and go-to-market strategy to keep the focus on building your Recurring Monthly Revenue (RMR). Identify complementary markets and new products, and services that give your sales teams the edge over the competition. Explore proven sales management processes that accelerate sales performance and increase your revenues and RMR. Sessions in Sales Track:
- Unlocking Video Sales that Surge RMR: Strategies, Techniques and Applications
- How to Boost Revenue without Adding Customers
- Maximizing Recurring Revenue (RMR) with Fire Alarm Systems
- Beyond Price: Roleplaying Value-Driven Sales Strategies *Interactive*
- Optimizing Your Sales Teams Part 1: Performance Metrics, Commission Models and Repeatable Processes
- Optimizing Your Sales Teams Part 2: Hiring Your Next Successful Salesperson: Essential Skills and Traits
- Enhancing the Sales Process to Close Faster and Maximize RMR
- Unique Sales Strategies for the Top 5 Commercial Verticals
- Elevating Security and RMR With Cloud-Based Access Control
Discover best practices that improve your company’s operational excellence and customer experience. Explore ways to build efficiencies in installation practices, service methodologies, and human resources. Examine how others are solving today’s most common operations struggles, like recruiting and retaining employees, supply chain lags, truck rolls, job safety, training, and more. Sessions in Operations Track:
- Benchmarking Operational KPIs: Identify. Implement. Track.
- Harmonizing Sales and Operations: Maximizing ROI through Collaborative Estimating
- Dispatch Excellence: The Key to Minimizing Truck Rolls and Maximizing Service Efficiency
- Video Surveillance and Monitoring in the Age of Intelligent Security
- Mastering Inventory Management for Efficiency
- Cybersecurity Readiness: Preparing for the Inevitable
- Winning the Technician Talent Race: Hiring Right in a Competitive Market
- Project Management Mastery: Installations from Queue to Close
Learn to implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) that streamline processes and improve top and bottom-line results. Find ways to build a strong culture that drives transformational leadership and change throughout the organization. Examine emerging trends and leading-edge technologies that excite your customers’ changing demands and open new markets to evolve your business. Sessions in Management Track:
- Raising RMR Rates Without Customer Attrition
- Visionary Insights: How and Why Video Monitoring Can Supercharge Your RMR
- Mastering the Art of Value: Acquisition Intelligence & Enterprise Valuation
- Revolutionizing Security: Unveiling the Power of AI and Machine Learning Integration
- Unleash the Power of Strategic Bundling to Transform Your Business
- Beyond Fire Alarm Monitoring: Unleashing the Power of Inspections and Maintenance RMR
- Mastering Talent Retention through Compensation Benchmarking and Rewarding Excellence
- Empowering Your Workforce to Create Loyal Customers
- From Life Safety to Lifestyle: Transformative Industry Strategies
- RMR Reporting Decoded: Lenders Standards and Expectations
Delivering quality security and life safety monitoring services to end-users, including cloud-based lifestyle enhancements, is mission critical 24/7. Discover best-of-breed operator training, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, and vital monitoring processes and procedures for next-gen monitoring centers. Learn from seasoned professionals who share best practices to maximize your 24/7 monitoring operation effectively and profitably. Sessions in Monitoring Track:
- Emerging Technologies in Alarm Monitoring: Trends and Innovations
- Verified Alarm Systems: Strengthening Response Through Enhanced Verification
- Elevating Customer Experience through Alarm Monitoring
- Cybersecurity Resilience for Security Professionals: Threats and Solutions
Bonus best-practice sharing sessions and sessions in ESX’s exclusive Executive Leadership Track to be announced soon
Every educational session ESX is carefully selected and led by experts and thought leaders in the electronic security and life safety technology industry. These professionals are passionate about sharing their knowledge and best practices to empower you and your team to thrive and prosper in the business of security. ESA and its partners are committed to assisting companies in driving growth, enhancing customer experience, and preparing for the future. Bring your team to learn from the best in the industry and gain invaluable insights and tips to grow your revenues, your profits, and your people.
“It is the best industry event. It is more intimate than competing events and connects suppliers with decision-makers while providing them the best education experience out there.” says one ESX 2023 Attendee.
Executive and Deluxe Pass Access: Exclusive access to these educational classes is available with Executive or Deluxe Passes, emphasizing the commitment to delivering high-value content to registered attendees. Registrations can be completed at ESXweb.com/register.