The 2022 Electronic Security Expo (ESX), presented by Electronic Security Association (ESA), has released the full educational lineup for its educational conference which will take place at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas from June 14-17.
In addition to the main stage presentations and networking opportunities, the 3.5 day event includes 35-plus educational sessions across nine tracks, designed specifically for security professionals. In keeping with the event’s theme, “Security Connected,” sessions will touch on new markets and best practices that will help businesses grow and remain competitive.
Attendees who are looking to address a specific business challenge or opportunity can look at the collection of focused sessions, including:
An important component in your customer engagement strategy is delivering a hyper-personalized experience that tailors products, services, and experiences according to their needs and wants. Learn how this strategy provides an emotional connection between a customer and your brand to buy more and refer more and deepen their loyalty. Sessions in Engaging Customers Track:
- Top 5 Ways to Authentically Keep Your Customers Loyal
- Expert Ways to Consistently Deliver Great Customer Service
- Leveraging Data: Analytics that Drive Customer Experience, Sales and RMR
Leading a team means inspiring others to achieve certain desired outcomes. Deciding how you manage for success is critical in today’s workforce. Learn from seasoned leaders their leadership strengths and why focusing on engagement rather than merely output will boost your company’s success. Sessions in Managing for Success Track:
- Navigating a Tight Labor Market – Find. Retain. Augment.
- Sales Management – Coaching Talent for Success
- 7 Practical Ways to Become a Better Boss
The Business of Security
Identify proven practices that take your company to the next level, financially, legally, and operationally. Learn to manage your risks, improve top line revenues and bottom-line profits, and increase RMR. Sessions in The Business of Security Track:
- Labor Utilization Methods – Best Practices to Manage Rising Costs
- Handling Contract Modification Risks
- Reducing Truck Rolls Through Technology and Repeatable Best Practices
- The Internet of Litigation: Security. IoT. Cyber Attacks.
- The Connected Experience – Security. Convenience. Privacy.
Expanding a business offers the potential for many growth opportunities. Employees, customers, and owners all benefit from sound business growth strategies with increased wages, expanded products and services, and greater profits. Learn to manage growth with insights on how to implement key performance indicators that drive sustainable financial results. Sessions in Financial Growth Track:
- Measure Your Financial Results with the Right Metrics – Financial Boot Camp (Two Part Series)
- Drones and Robots – The Future of Security?
- Improve Customer Retention by Understanding Attrition
Expanding into new markets can be an effective way to grow your business. Having a disciplined approach will help you identify complimentary markets and innovative product and service offerings. Learn how to assess each growth opportunity more accurately and develop a viable go-to-market strategy. Sessions in New Markets Track:
- SMBs – Expanding Opportunities with New Services
- Top 5 Factors Before Entering the Multifamily Market
- Supercharge Residential Sales with Innovative Products and Services
Investing in your sales team has a meaningful and positive impact on your sales results. Learn how to coach the sales team for better results and identify the products and services that grow your revenues and RMR. Sessions in Increased Sales Track:
- Powerful Hacks to Grow Your Recurring Revenue
- Best Practices for Promoting Your Company Via Social Media
- Fire Alarms – New Codes, Services and Technology that drive RMR
The Business of Monitoring
Delivering quality security and life safety monitoring services to end-users, including cloud-based lifestyle enhancements, is mission critical 24/7. Discover best-of-breed operator training, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, and vital monitoring processes and procedures for next-gen central stations. Learn from seasoned professionals who share best practices to maximize your 24/7 monitoring operation effectively and profitably. Sessions in The Business of Monitoring Track:
- Monitoring Center Benchmarking: Track. Measure. Manage.
- New Monitoring Trends and Practices That Reduce False Alarm Dispatches
- Monitoring Innovation in Action
The Future is Now
Examine the future of our industry through emerging trends, new products, technologies, and services that will excite your customers. Discover what and who are reshaping our industry, explore exit or succession strategies, and create a vision of what’s next for you and your company. Sessions in The Future is Now Track:
- Industry Introspective – Challenges, Trends and Opportunities
- Rise of the Machine – When and How to Leverage Artificial Intelligence
Today’s company leaders are facing unprecedented challenges. Workforce shortages, supply chain delays, technology platforms rapidly being upgraded, and consumer demands ever changing. ESX has teamed up with Executive Education at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) Cox School of Business to develop 4 hours of executive leadership education that will provide breakthrough insights and advanced skills on change leadership and people management – two of the toughest areas for integrator companies. The instructors who will deliver the learning experiences are proven experts and thought leaders. They’re top practitioners with years of experience solving tough business problems for leading corporations nationwide. And they’re passionate educators—dynamic, committed mentors whose enthusiasm is contagious. Workshops in the Executive Leadership Track:
“We’re excited to bring our community together this June for best practice and idea sharing, anchored by a stellar education session lineup,” said George De Marco, chairman, ESX.
“Now more than ever, it is imperative for security professionals to take advantage of opportunities that drive growth and profitability, improve the customer experience, and prepare them for the future.” he continues.
“ESX is focused on providing the best possible program for our community and we’re confident that they’ll walk away energized and inspired ready to take on today’s changing competitive landscape.”
The complete listing of educational programming, including NEW leadership sessions, can be found here.
ESX Passes range from free options to $699 for the new ESX Executive Pass. Prices will increase April 1. Visit ESXweb.com/register for more.