The Electronic Security Expo (ESX), is where cutting-edge business practices meet inspiration and where visionaries and industry decision-makers get down to business. This conference and trade show for electronic security and life safety dealers, integrators, and monitoring companies is the must-attend event for industry professionals who are serious about growing their business and competing at the next level.
“The quality of education at ESX is unmatched.” says George De Marco, ESX Chairman. “It’s all thanks to content delivered by fellow security pros who are in the trenches, running companies day in and day out. We welcome fresh perspectives from those with unique approaches, sharing best practices and ideas to empower entrepreneurs and decision-makers in effectively managing and expanding their organizations.”
ESX offers the most comprehensive educational sessions with presenters that have real-world industry experience, and it wants security pros to offer their expertise. Today, ESX opens the application process for industry professionals to contribute to its educational program: Electronic Security Expo Presenters
What ESX Searches for in Presenters
One of ESX’s core objectives is to provide peer-to-peer learning opportunities to its attendees. This means that ESX’s search for presenters focuses on security dealers and integrators who have had success implementing a new practice, business model, product or service. The goal of all sessions is to deliver practical and meaningful business and industry intelligence for entrepreneurs, C-level executives, functional managers, and influencers. The ESX Advisors have identified the key topics for the 2024 education program which is set to be announced to the public in the coming months. This call for presenters officially closes on FEBRUARY 16, 2024.
Benefits for Presenting at ESX
- Establishing Authority: Presenting at a conference allows speakers to showcase their expertise, positioning themselves as an authority in their fields.
- Networking: Presenters meet with over 50 industry experts speaking in the ESX program. Speaking at ESX provides a chance to connect with peers, potential collaborators, and even future employers or clients. Networking opportunities can extend beyond the classroom, during breaks, at social events and in our Speaker Lounge.
- Professional Development: Preparing and delivering a presentation requires research, organization, and effective communication skills. The process of speaking at a conference can contribute to their personal and professional development.
- Visibility and Exposure: Speaking at a conference can significantly increase presenter’s visibility within the industry. It puts you in front of a targeted audience, which can lead to recognition, invitations for collaborations, and even media coverage. Your company will also benefit from increased brand recognition within the industry.
- Contributing to the Community: Speaking at conferences is a way to give back to the professional community. By sharing your insights and experiences, you contribute to the collective knowledge base of the industry.
- Savings on ESX Registrations: ESX Speakers enjoy 30% off of their ESX registrations.
ESX Education Tracks
The sessions cover tactical advice in Sales, Operations, Management, Monitoring, and Executive Leadership to help businesses grow and stay competitive. Special emphasis is paid to building RMR or recurring revenue and on the business vertical of fire alarms.
Operations Track: Sponsored by The Connection Xchange (TCX)
Discover best practices that will improve your company’s operational excellence and the customer experience. Explore ways to build efficiencies in installation, service methodologies, and human resources. Examine how others are solving today’s most common operations struggles like recruiting and retaining employees, supply chain lags, truck rolls, job safety, training, and more.
Monitoring Track: Sponsored by RSPNDR Inc.
Delivering quality security and life safety monitoring services to end-users, including cloud-based lifestyle enhancements, is mission critical 24/7. Discover best-of-breed operator training, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, and vital monitoring processes and procedures for next-gen central stations. Learn from seasoned professionals who share best practices to maximize your 24/7 monitoring operation effectively and profitably.
Sales Track: Sponsored by Prima
Learn to develop your brand and go-to-market strategy to keep the focus on building your RMR. Identify complementary markets, new products, and services that will give your sales teams the edge over the competition. Explore new sales management processes that will accelerate sales performance and increase your revenues and RMR.
Management Track: Sponsored by Napco
Learn to implement and manage key performance indicators that help to streamline processes and improve top and bottom-line results. Find ways to build a strong culture that helps you drive transformational leadership and change throughout the organization. Examine emerging trends and leading-edge technologies that will excite your customers’ changing demands and open new markets to evolve your business.
Executive Leadership Track
As the saying goes, “It can be lonely at the top.” But it doesn’t have to be. The most successful business leaders never stop learning. This track is an opportunity for connecting with, learning from and growing with other C-Suite operators and owners of electronic security and life safety companies. The program will offer insights to freshen up your leadership approach and motivate your team in an intensive afternoon of workshops led by experts.
Education Session Sponsorship Options Are Available
ESX highlights education aimed at peer-to-peer advice exchange for integrators, dealers and monitoring professionals. Manufacturers and service providers are encouraged to work with their partners to submit a speaker application.
Educational opportunities for manufacturers and service providers to drive thought leadership around industry trends are available through sponsorship purchases, including 60 minute and 30 minute Tech Talk sessions. The Executive Leadership track is also still available for sponsorship, allowing companies to provide introductory remarks and branding alongside executive-level content provided by ESX. For more information about exhibiting and sponsoring options, visit: https://esxweb.com/electronic-security-expo-sponsorship/