As a powerful educational experience for the electronic security and life safety industry, the Electronic Security Expo takes great care to select a distinguished group of professionals to provide insight and input on its advisory board. As the only national tradeshow designed by and for security and fire integration/dealer and monitoring professionals — you can be assured that the experience is timely, relevant, and well-positioned to benefit your company.
Dealers, integrators, and monitoring professionals will have access to the industry’s leading educational programming, including reviewing proven marketing tactics, sales team management tips, operations best practices, and more
The 2023 ESX Advisory Board includes:
- Jeremy Bates- President of Bates Security
- Cameron Fleck- President of NewVision Security
- Morgan Hertel- Vice President of Technology and Innovation at Rapid Response Monitoring
- Paul Hevesy- FAST Board of Directors Chair
- Mark Hillenburg- VP of Industry Relations, DMP
- John Loud- President of Loud Security
- David Morgan- Co-founder & Vice President of Security Dealer Marketing
- Tom Nakatani- VP of Custom Monitoring Technology for ADT
- Elizabeth Parks- President of Parks Associates
- Rodger W Reiswig- VP of Industry Relations for Johnson Controls
Because of these minds, ESX can bring you some of the best educational sessions in the industry. They work hard to produce top materials to serve you and your business. To do so, they carefully review attendee feedback surveys and attendance data from previous years and take into consideration their own business’ challenges to develop a list of possible sessions. Up to 120 session ideas are considered in an in-person meeting with ESA’s team. Those ideas are then narrowed down to the top 28 through a detailed and thorough process to ensure only the most powerful content is delivered at the event.
Our ESX Advisors invest hundreds of combined hours to make ESX what it is in order to serve you and your company. Thank you to our 2023 ESX Advisors!
Join us next on June 5-8 to experience the programming this team of professionals has designed for you.