- Features & Functions – intended use and end user value
- Aesthetic & Design Qualities – addresses end user appeal and form function
- Ground breaking or Innovative – delivers a unique and useful technology
- Improves the End User’s Experience – enhances end user engagement
- Solves a Problem – resolves or improves an internal or external problem
- Improves Efficiency – provides a more efficient or effective sales or operation environment
- Grows Revenues (RMR, Install or Service) – contributes to increasing revenues
- Increases Company value – contributes to increasing enterprise value or operating profits
- Regulatory Compliance – if applicable, meet or exceeds regulatory compliance for vertical.
- Overall WOW factor – ground breaking technology that benefits operational excellence or customer experience
It will be up to each invited contestant to prepare their own presentation for the competition, addressing the judging criteria during the process.
This competition will be used to determine what product or service will be named Best of Show for ESX 2022. A runner–up will also be acknowledged.